9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know the title says ktuner vs flashpro but I have another question can the hondata s300 work with the 2013 civic si? Anyways I'm thinking about getting the ktuner over the flash pro 1. It's about $200 cheaper 2. It basically does everything the flashpro does and it's $200 cheaper haha. I'm not sure I need help deciding what does the hondata have that the ktuner doesn't

Honestly...the ONLY reason I'm considering getting the flash pro is because vit can tune it if vit would tune the ktuner for the civic I'd get the ktuner hands down but anyways help me decide! :grin::grin:

·
Baned
8,521 Posts
Ok I know the title says ktuner vs flashpro but I have another question can the hondata s300 work with the 2013 civic si? Anyways I'm thinking about getting the ktuner over the flash pro 1. It's about $200 cheaper 2. It basically does everything the flashpro does and it's $200 cheaper haha. I'm not sure I need help deciding what does the hondata have that the ktuner doesn't

Honestly...the ONLY reason I'm considering getting the flash pro is because vit can tune it if vit would tune the ktuner for the civic I'd get the ktuner hands down but anyways help me decide! :grin::grin:
Can S300 work? See www.hondata.com for the answer. Vit can't tune with KTuner? Someone better tell Vit to update his website: http://vittuned.com/tuning-services.html!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can S300 work? See www.hondata.com for the answer. Vit can't tune with KTuner? Someone better tell Vit to update his website: Tuning Services!
ive read both cant find it on hondata.com and... maybe you should reread it its clearly stated that they do not use the ktuner for the 2012+ civic si
and thanks for not answering my question at all and trying to make me looks stupid dick. <3

·
Registered
60 Posts
I talked to vit about getting a Ktune, and this is why i did not get it. He said that the ktuner has no onboard datalogging so you need to have a laptop or a windows tablet to datalog and to me thats pretty inconvenient. But hay if if doesn't bother you and its in your price range then do it.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have a Ktuner and I have been tuned by Kenny @ Turbogixxer Tuning. For the cost of a flashpro ($695) I got my Ktuner and my E-tuning sessions. It does suck having to bring my laptop in my car all the time to datalog but its alright not to crazy. If you don't plan on going forced induction and just plan on staying n/a then I dont see anything wrong with Ktuner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts