9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a good place to get tint in Las Vegas?

Basically what the title says, anybody know a place where you can get a good deal for good quality tint in Las Vegas, NV? Or is it worth it to just get it done at the dealer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**UPDATE** for any of you that live in Vegas;

I ended up getting a pretty good deal at Desert Tint Auto Glass. $120 for tint all around, plus a free strip on the windshield. Its good quality Suntek film with lifetime warranty paperwork for free. They'll do any % film for the same price, I ended up doing 35% in the front, 15% in the back, and a 15% strip (legal tint in NV). Their website is Home Page for anyone interested.

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
just curious if anyone from Vegas is alive and kicking. I'm going to be there with a few buddies for some R n R next week. Are these Polo Towers worth staying at? Heard good and bad about them. Who has the loosest slots? where do all the chicks hang out? What are the drink specials to not miss out? Hard Rock Cafe and Hooters are 2 places we won't be missing....any other suggestions?

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
I am a Vegas native. HAD a '11 si coupe, now I have an 8 day old '13 si sedan that is bone stock... for now. The aftermarket selection seems low, however there are new posts for upcoming goodies on this site every other day. I am looking to buy the 3.5' intensity intake, FP, and skunk2 DP for starters. Our K24 lacks the vtec pop but has so much useable torque. I am hoping after my boy George(Owner of Force Fed Racing here in town) tunes it up with those parts it'll make 40 more whp. From what I've read, some good bolt-ons and a good tune really add a lot of power.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just joined...My wife and I both have 2012 SI coupes. Mine is black pearl, hers is white. I have added EBC brake rotors, red stuff pads, K & N, Honda Body Kit.
I am adding Eibach Pro (lowering 1.5) with sway bars and Konigs. I will post pics as soon as the Eibach is installed.

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
Nice! Vegas represent! I got a 13 SOP sedan si and my gf got a 13 konig coffee pearl ex sedan too. Welcome! What side of town you guys live on?

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
I just joined...My wife and I both have 2012 SI coupes. Mine is black pearl, hers is white. I have added EBC brake rotors, red stuff pads, K & N, Honda Body Kit.
I am adding Eibach Pro (lowering 1.5) with sway bars and Konigs. I will post pics as soon as the Eibach is installed.
Lets see some pics please!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts