9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well, its probably because for the longest time they had "West side Wednesdays" at Flamingo and Durango but too many jack holes were bringing unwanted attention from the cops and the shopping plaza decided to not allow their parking lot for meets. I haven't seen a West side Wednesday posted for several weeks. I agree though, it should be called something else. I live in the west(south west to be exact) so it'd be nice to get an actual west side meet once in awhile.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

i live southwest also! :wigglesmiley:
surprised i haven't seen your car around yet!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Man I been so damn busy lately.
I can never find free time to come out.
I live in Henderson.
I need to at least drop my car first tho lol.

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
Dude 1 block away here is my address 5940 lazy creek

Nice, if you need help with your install you can hit me up.
I got a boy I grew up with who owns Force Fed Racing too so they got a dyno and a lift and will do a professional install for you for some $$$. Very reasonable prices btw.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Anyone here in town with experience would like to assist me on installing eibach springs and a rear sway bar. I'm not allowed to work on my car at my Apt complex :thumbsdown:.

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
Anyone here in town with experience would like to assist me on installing eibach springs and a rear sway bar. I'm not allowed to work on my car at my Apt complex :thumbsdown:.
Damn bro, I have zero experience working on the suspension. My boy owns Force Fed Racing, he has a lift and could probably do it for really cheap.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts