9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013-03-03 16.51.04.jpg 2013-03-03 16.50.45.jpg 2013-03-03 17.12.07.jpg

3rd week ownership tomorrow. 3 wax jobs last week. finally got some meguiar's #26 and waxed on and waxed off twice on my birthday today. meguiar's #26 is awesome stuff. sadly, though it really brings out the imperfections and i will have to hit it up with 105 or 205 since the dumb ass detailer at gillman honda in houston, tx decided to maul my paint and my dash inside. and don't have a shady spot so my mirrors got some spots i gotta hit up soon. otherwise, meg's #26 has by far the best mirror shine i've seen on a car. that's why i posted the 3rd pic. those are clouds in the background on the upper right, not wax residue left over. meg's #26 works real well on head and tail lights unlike many products. i even may test on my windows since it wipes off so easily. there aren't many waxes i would recommend for clear windows, but this may join that short list. until then rain-x or aquapel. can't wait to lower it a little and do suspensions upgrades. the car is faster than i expected so it won't be getting any engine mods unless a hondata pro falls in my lap. anyways, know where i can find some cheap portable shade so i can keep waxing my car in rosenberg, tx anybody? chasing down very hard water spots (much much iron) is a pita. and i had a few kick my ass today.

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Welcome, puke. Maybe you should join WA - Waxaholics Anonymous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts