9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the 9006 LED 6000k LED LMZ Kit(4500 Lumens) from vleds.com. These lights work great for my '12 civic si CBP. Light up the road tremendously and very easy install. If you are looking for a good set of LED headlights, vleds is the way to go! The customer service is truly professional and very helpful. They are a little expensive but you get what you pay for. For fogs I have the H11 Nokya hyper yellows from amazon.com! They look great on this car! Recommend VLEDS for any LED install on your civics! Instant on with the LEDs is a HUGE plus. Instant white light, better than HIDs could do.
IMG_0035.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, This is a picture taken with my iPhone 6. The colors aren't 100% but these headlights are true white, and the fogs are a really nice golden yellow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you have halogens or projectors? I had halogens and upgraded to this bulb and so many people were upset when I was behind them. I bought projector lights and cannot wait to install them. The new headlights use H1 bulbs so I am waiting for them to come in to install them. Not looking forward to dropping the bumper to do the install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts