9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried searching, but dont think I used the right keywords perhaps...

Anyhow, I'd like to get the LED lighting on my DRL and/or the LED lighting strip that the Audi & Benz models have.
I have the sedan (not SI) model w/o the fog lights and dont really want them.

Was looking at these:
Luxury Ultra Bright 56 White Led Day Light Running Lamp Drl [Day-28W] - $29.99 : Car Parts Lights

And these, but theres so many different ones on the site, which works best?!?
8-Light LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) | Car LED Driving Lamps

Any advice or anybody done this, pics would help too, thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kplayground ripped me off! I ordered jdm emblems from them 3 weeks ago and never got them. They blamed it on the mail service then ignored any of my further emails stating that i still havent got my order. Dont buy anything from these guys as they arent man enough to fix my order and get me what i paid for!!!!!!!!!
k thanks, I'll stay away from them, but do you have any advice on what I'm looking for?

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Kplayground ripped me off! I ordered jdm emblems from them 3 weeks ago and never got them. They blamed it on the mail service then ignored any of my further emails stating that i still havent got my order. Dont buy anything from these guys as they arent man enough to fix my order and get me what i paid for!!!!!!!!!
This guys been spamming this site all over, anyone know how to get him banned?

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

omg...another thread....now my eyes are bleeding...think my head is going to explode :blowup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts