9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my ez lip in the mail and I want to see how people have put them on their cars. I want to know if you just follow the contour of the bottom of the bumper, or change it up a bit.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the last pic! Mad JDM Tyte! That`s why I voted for ya.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoops! It was Bama. I would have voted for ya tho. Lol I was the only person that voted for him tho. Lol

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Got mine yesterday ha

?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Where did yu get eyelids?

?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Whoops! It was Bama. I would have voted for ya tho. Lol I was the only person that voted for him tho. Lol

lol..... thanks anyways lol

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
All gloss black inserts are now matte black. Removed matte hood and added eyelids.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Can someone tell me where he got these eyelids? Lol

?

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
I'll take some pics in the sunlight so you can actually see it but here's a pic. it works good as a temporary solution until a real lip is available.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I cant believe there is a seperate website selling these for 30 bucks now! I bought this EXACT same thing years ago at Home Depot and was less than 12 bucks. Check that out there before buying on this website guys! (Unless the person running the site is a good member on here, in that case, by all means lets support him)

That being said, Im glad it looks good on the SI sedan, like some of you have. Ill plan on getting this again now that I know what it looks like. Great for looks and bumper protection.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
What's the website?
I got mine for 24$ off eBay

?

1 - 20 of 231 Posts