9th Gen Civic Forum banner
181 - 200 of 231 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim

Just got mine a few days ago, finally had a chance to put it on. Cleaned the bumped with a damp rag then rubbing alcohol to get rid of any crud underneath. Sticks very well great inexpensive mod to give the car a different look. This was a quick option for me since there isn't much available yet and want to wait for some options to become available either from HFP/Mugen Euro or someone else but those looking for an inexpensive lip this is a great alternative!

Reactions: Dani and SICoupe
View attachment 81457 View attachment 81465

Just got mine a few days ago, finally had a chance to put it on. Cleaned the bumped with a damp rag then rubbing alcohol to get rid of any crud underneath. Sticks very well great inexpensive mod to give the car a different look. This was a quick option for me since there isn't much available yet and want to wait for some options to become available either from HFP/Mugen Euro or someone else but those looking for an inexpensive lip this is a great alternative!
Looks TOUGH!!!

View attachment 81457 View attachment 81465

Sick! I have a black 13' si sedan as well. I'll be doing this soon.

Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle
Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Bumper Car
Mine isnt exactly the ez lip, i went to a hardware store and bought 9 feet of garage door seal and some 3m outdoor tape. It cost me about 20 dollars total. I think it looks ok, it is going to have to grow on me. It will work for now until i can afford the bayson r. :wigglesmiley:

Reactions: Xeraux
View attachment 212154 View attachment 212162 Mine isnt exactly the ez lip, i went to a hardware store and bought 9 feet of garage door seal and some 3m outdoor tape. It cost me about 20 dollars total. I think it looks ok, it is going to have to grow on me. It will work for now until i can afford the bayson r. :wigglesmiley:
Looks great LUKE:)

Are you guys using screws, or just the tape? I tried using the 3M double sided tape (the "Extreme" 20lb type) and it wouldn't stick to the rubber at all, even after cleaning with alcohol. Maybe I got the wrong weather stripping? Mine was made by "MD" and came in a red & black plastic bag.

14 DBP SI And i love my EZ-LIP.. TBH i think it looks better than the BAYSON-R Lip. Here some pics

14 DBP SI And i lov my EZ-LIP.. TBH i think it looks better than the BAYSON-R Lip. Here some pics

Looks good to me although I prefer the sturdier Bayson R lip. Any lip will always look better on a lowered car.

Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting Grille

Installed today, excuse the dirty car! I did clean the bottom though with soap then rubbing alcohol lol. I love it. I as well like it better than the Bayson R. Doesn't stick out as much. Very happy for $30 ;)

181 - 200 of 231 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.