·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
How is this JDM? IVtec emblem?

·
Registered
717 Posts
R18 dress up cover

I went to s2carbonworks the other day. Found they manufacture a dress up plate for the r18. They run $80 but he did say he would work with us on a group buy. The plate is stainless steel.

Group buy:
1. Eat/sleep/Honda
2. Spazerboy
3. Fb2chris
4.ADExternal (polished)
5. Leelee953
6.Suburban titanium
7.Clean12civic(polished)
8.ibebarrett

The photos are of it test fitted on my car

Here is the official DIY Install Guide to this R18 heat shield: WITH INSTALLED PICS!

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/how-tos-diy-section/2880-diy-s2carbonworks-r18-stainless-heat-shield.html#post38596

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Remove plastic cover with flat head screw driver and it uses two existing bolts under the cover. 10 min. Install
It is also hardened stainless not flimsy at all

·
Registered
108 Posts
As someone who is utterly new to cars and modifications I ask: what does this do?

·
Registered
34 Posts
As someone who is utterly new to cars and modifications I ask: what does this do?
It makes your car look nice and clllleeannnnnnnnn. Outside of that I cant imagine it does much other than mmaayybbeee insulate some of the heat off of the exhaust manifold.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Remove plastic cover with flat head screw driver and it uses two existing bolts under the cover. 10 min. Install
It is also hardened stainless not flimsy at all
I think I'm going to pick one of these up, I really like the look. Maybe get R18A1 or the Honda H engraved on it?

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you would just tell him you are putting it on a 2012. He will know the reference is from me. My name is mike.
Again if we can get a group buy he can make it cheaper.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Just talked to the manufacturer. If we can get 15 people to buy one as a group buy. He said he would take $20 off!!! Each one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
We'll get some installed photos soon! stay tuned

·
Registered
205 Posts
How about a good looking cover to replace the stock stupid looking black one we have now? Also, I think we want one that does not trap engine heat.

1 - 20 of 515 Posts