9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL i had the same one for my WRX except instead of VTEC it was equipped with a TURBO
For someone like you when you had the WRX this sticker is just WIN!

lol my buddy had it on his car, some people that knew little about cars were speechless when they saw it. I have to agree with that sticker tho. As nice as it is to have a N/A Honda revving at 9k, a Turbo just makes everything so much more fun for me =)

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
For someone like you when you had the WRX this sticker is just WIN!

lol my buddy had it on his car, some people that knew little about cars were speechless when they saw it. I have to agree with that sticker tho. As nice as it is to have a N/A Honda revving at 9k, a Turbo just makes everything so much more fun for me =)
lol i have seen this one before too.....but it was on a old muscle car with a 871 blower! still makes me laugh everytime i see it

·
Registered
106 Posts
i had more, but cut it down to these 2 :eusa_dance:

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
just 2 so far lol more some other time

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
how'd u get that 9thgencivic sticker? doesn't look like the ones they normally give out.

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
I made it I tried buying one for the last three months but they arnt selling them so I made that one for now I wan one of the red ones they give out tho do you know how I can get one from here???

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
i just pm'ed the admin. i dont know if they're still giving them out though.

1 - 20 of 478 Posts