9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my plates just came in today. So I decided to make a small and simple mod to the car. I just threw on my old license plate frame for now until I get some other ones. What you guys think?

IMAG0047.jpg

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I relocated my front plate bracket.... Right on the shelf in my garage!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm so glad I don't live in a state that requires these. Just saying :-D

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

I know or else I wouldnt even put on my plate in the front hahah.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm still not sold on this plate relocation. The plate looks precariously stuck there. Kinda like you were driving and you hit something. The front of the coupe is so nicely done you hate to screw up the balance by moving the plate. I really wish NY didn't have this restriction. When I get a chance to touch my car again I'm thinking just moving it to the side but still on the same bar.

I actually saw someone with it behind the grill today. I wonder how the cops treat that.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm so glad I don't live in a state that requires these. Just saying :-D

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
I live in Maryland and a front plate is required here, but I refuse to put one on. when I first bought my car, the dealer asked me how I wanted it put on and I was like, are you drilling holes? And he was like yeahhh...and I was like nah, leave that shit off, I'll zip tie it. Never did. I know. I'm a bit of a hard ass. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Mine was screw clamped on, no holes are used.you can't even tell it was on.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
224 Posts
moved mine to the windshield, some like it some dont, when i get pulled over and cops ask why, i tell them "because i felt like it", then i tell them to go read the ontario highway traffic act and leave me alone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts