9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s best intake for ct weather? And combined with a full race 3” exhaust 2015 civic si

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
350 Posts
been running Acuity here in the middle of canada, from +40 celsius summers to -50 celsius winters. wind, rain, snow, and never once an issue.

·
Registered
2012 Si sedan
156 Posts
The Acuity intake is regarded as the cream of the crop of intakes here on the forums. They are incredibly high quality, they make the most power, and Acuity is a great company to deal with if you have any issues. A couple guys on here have issues with the filter slightly rubbing on the fender liner, but it's a very rare occurrence.

·
Registered
350 Posts
im not trying to rag on any other intakes out there or anything like that, i just happen to buy acuity. just honest first hand experience.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
I have a S2 only because I bought it used. If I bought new it would have been Acuity hands down.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
785 Posts
im not trying to rag on any other intakes out there or anything like that, i just happen to buy acuity. just honest first hand experience.
Before Acuity made their own, Skunk2 CAI you had to extend the stock wiring for it. They gave you no wiring to do this. That right there was the reason I wouldn't use their kit, no matter how good it was. Acuity made extension cables and put them in the kit. That sold me on it.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
Before Acuity made their own, Skunk2 CAI you had to extend the stock wiring for it. They gave you no wiring to do this. That right there was the reason I wouldn't use their kit, no matter how good it was. Acuity made extension cables and put them in the kit. That sold me on it.
S2 comes with the extension for the MAF now. I still had to extend the battery sensor though.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
785 Posts
S2 comes with the extension for the MAF now. I still had to extend the battery sensor though.
Ah shit, I forgot say that. They added it afterwards.

·
Registered
350 Posts
good there was a fix at least. my 2nd choice was gonna be prl cai.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts