9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I've joined this forum because I plan to get a 2012 Civic next month. I've always driven a Honda in one form or another. Here is my timeline:

2003-2004: 1996 Honda Accord sedan
2004-2006: 1991 Acura Integra RS coupe
2006-2010: 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2010-Present: 2007 Honda S2000

As you can see I'm a Honda fan. I love my S2000 but I feel guilty driving it to work. That car is meant for pleasure, so I need a daily driver, especially for fuel economy. That is where the Civic comes in. The Civic will make for a good daily driver. Then when Friday night rolls around I will swap keys until Sunday, and repeat the process. Looking forward to discussing all things Civic around here.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Welcome to the site. We will be learning everything about the new civic here. Glad you joined us! I'm a honda fanboy too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the SF Valley. Haven't done anything to my S2k... yet. If anything I will only give it an intake and some suspension tweaks but it's not very likely.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, sorry for the late response. Of course I will provide pics. Here are some of my S2k, and one my my RSX Type-S whose life was cut short last year :frown:

This should convince anyone that I'm a Honda fan. A black Civic EX sedan will look good next to my S2k!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man. I was very upset when the crash happened. I was on the 405 south near Culver City when I came up to a line of cars so I came to a stop. The guy behind me didn't and crashed full speed into me, and I hit the car in front. The car in front was repairable but mine and the guy's weren't.

After I realized what had happened, I checked myself, I was okay, I asked him if he was okay, then I looked at my car and got depressed. So I decided to have the VTEC spirit live on and get an S2000.

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice rides sux you lost one

·
Registered
848 Posts
:welcome:

Nice to see another Honda enthusiast join. I too have all owned nothing but Hondas.

1. 1991 Honda Accord LX Coupe (CB7) - Sold
2. 1995 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan (DB8) - Sold
3. 1994 Acura Integra GS-R Hatchback (DC2) - Sold
4. 2009 Honda Fit Sport (GE8) - Current daily driver

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hey, did the s2k ever have the red leather option on the red cars? Just wonderin'

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:welcome:

Nice to see another Honda enthusiast join. I too have all owned nothing but Hondas.

1. 1991 Honda Accord LX Coupe (CB7) - Sold
2. 1995 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan (DB8) - Sold
3. 1994 Acura Integra GS-R Hatchback (DC2) - Sold
4. 2009 Honda Fit Sport (GE8) - Current daily driver
Nice man, I always wanted to drive a GS-R. They sound so mean.

Hey, did the s2k ever have the red leather option on the red cars? Just wonderin'
not that I know of. I know they made the ultimate edition that was white with red interior for the 08/09 model.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts