9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Just got my silver EX Sedan

After shopping around and many emails and phone calls, I finally got my silver EX Sedan last night. I really like all the features especially the bluetooth and all the audio options. It's also cool how you can customize so many things like the timer for the lights, how the doors get locked and even upload a picture to display. This is going to be a good car for me to drive to work and for putting a lot of miles on, so I can leave the S2000 for weekends and joy riding. So here are some pics of my new daily driver next to what is now my weekend car:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congratulations on your new 2012 Civic! Great looking car! Hope you get lots of enjoyment from it. Also, hot looking S2000.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Congrats. how much did you get it for?

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Glad you guys like it. It's a great daily driver.

I got it for $20,800 with the tints included
WOW my dealership ripped me off then... i paid 21k for an LX and had to argue for tints -.- if my dealership is like yours, i coulda got an EX as well and got the sub/bluetooth/16" alloys... T.T this makes me sad, but on another note, congratz man! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
WOW my dealership ripped me off then... i paid 21k for an LX and had to argue for tints -.- if my dealership is like yours, i coulda got an EX as well and got the sub/bluetooth/16" alloys... T.T this makes me sad, but on another note, congratz man! :)
whoa.. that's your out the door price, right? Mine was $20,800 before the tax and fees. So out the door it was closer to 23,000. If that's the case, you don't have to feel so bad!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts