9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i just got my si a week ago and im looking to do some simple first mods. I looked around a little and didnt find the answer i was looking for. Im looking to convert my license plate bulb to LED. Ive done them in all of my other cars and ive never been satisfied with the outcome. I want them to have that really bright clean look like on my dads lexus! Can anybody point me in the right direction and post some pics if possible? Thanks a lot guys!

·
Banned
217 Posts
if you want the bulb to come quick go with college hills honda its a little more money but if you can wait go to ebay and you will find them for a buck or two i got mine from college hills and very happy with it

·
Registered
65 Posts
^ chh led are not quite as bright (for the license plate light).

waiting for the FREE one from kplayground. :D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
345 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1353727852670.jpg

...from ebay. I like it.

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes, but i cant get it from my phone, i'll have to wait until monday to get to my computer at work, OR, if u go to my page, i think the link is in a convo w/ alienprime, had talked to him b4 i bought any. It came in a set of 5 (maps,dome,trunk, n license lights)

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, but i cant get it from my phone, i'll have to wait until monday to get to my computer at work, OR, if u go to my page, i think the link is in a convo w/ alienprime, had talked to him b4 i bought any. It came in a set of 5 (maps,dome,trunk, n license lights)

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420
couldnt find it:( if u could even just tell me the seller that would work

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Thank you digger. You sure thats who he ordered from? Just wanna make sure its as bright as his. any diys on how to put all of them in?
thats from his conv w/AP that he mentioned to you

·
Registered
345 Posts
thats from his conv w/AP that he mentioned to you
Thanks Digger. I hate not having a comp n internet at home, i feel behind the times, haha

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

Reactions: Digger
1 - 20 of 27 Posts