9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great info here:). I plan on going to Audio Shop because I have no clue in the install process.

I have a 2012 Coupe EX. I want to keep everything stock, but want to add bass tube to keep
as much room as possible in the trunk. (I haul materials for work:Banane08:). Just want to keep functionality in the trunk and functions
of the stock head unit.

Any ideas' bang for the buck..... I may line the doors and trunk hood and under the trunk floor with that anti-rattle foam/thick
and to reduce road noise....

....also as I read this Audio threads, I want to upgrade the front speakers with Components (Type R's from what I read soo far).

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
I like polk audio or Boston acoustics for my compoonents..... Just my preference.... What kind of bass tube u wanting.... And does it have builr in amp? More than likely if u get good components they will need to be amped too... Unless things have changed... All my old systems my components were amped...

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I want to keep Stock headUnit and Stock speakers,....I'm looking for bass tube with built in amp.I just want good sound system for myself inside the car. I don't want neighbors or others hearing my rap and hip hop music:icon_headfones::eek3dancesmiley::dancingcoolsmiley::wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
im goin in to get my 15" mtx 9500 and my 3200 watt audiobahn amp installed tomorrow... cant wait to hear it pound in my stock si... with stock deck....

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
When you get it, please give feedback about install/sound quality. I'm looking to add the 200 rms 10" bazooka.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I also have a basslink.. Sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the EX coupe, when you guys install the "INFINITY BassLink" bass tube, do you guys disconnect the OEM sub on our Civic????

How does this work in general?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts