9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was washing my car earlier today, and noticed the weather stripping on the top of the drivers door (EX Coupe) has completely come loose. Its not causing any problems, so I'll probably just wait until my next oil changed to get it looked at/fixed. Is anyone else having this problem? BTW I've only got a little over 6k miles on the car.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The right strip on my roof is loose. it looks bumpy and easily taken out if i wanted to. The left side sits flush tho :|

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, I'm having the same thing (except mine is the doors) right is completely loose while left is perfect

·
Registered
496 Posts
you may find that on sedans there is a small rubber nubby? that sticks out from the weatherstrip and hooks on to the door frame, at the top rear edge, mine unhooked once and was hanging, perhaps that is the same on coupes?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mine is getting fixed this
Week. Noticed it when window is down, the radio bass made it rattle. Come
To find out, if I push it, it squeaks. Passenger door is fine. :(
i have the same problem,
i think im gonna have to go get an oil change and point out the rattles, id feel bad taking it over for just the rattles, the dealer never makes any money when i visit :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Btw I was informed today this is a common problem, and even if it doesn't make any noise or seem lose the time you bring it in; the service technicians know the problem exists and know how to fix it. (At least here at my dealer they knew. I am assuming there is a database of common problems and how to fix)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts