9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have my Honda civic 2010, and by mistaken i have lost my car keys. my keys are immbolizer so i'll have to get the key code but i have consulted with 2 or more locksmith but they were unable to provide me key codes. so what can i do if anybody suggest me a cheaper way to get rid of this issue

·
Premium Member
8,538 Posts
Reminds me of the time bradensullivan lost his pants and couldn't find them. If you lost your key go get a new one at the dealership.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Did yours only come with 1 key? Mine came with 3.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Reminds me of the time bradensullivan lost his pants and couldn't find them. If you lost your key go get a new one at the dealership.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I found my pants in the bottom of my closet for the record. Check there for your keys.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
hey i have my Honda civic 2010, and by mistaken i have lost my car keys. my keys are immbolizer so i'll have to get the key code but i have consulted with 2 or more locksmith but they were unable to provide me key codes. so what can i do if anybody suggest me a cheaper way to get rid of this issue
Talk to a Honda dealership not a locksmith. They should be able to help.

Sent from my fingertips via magic

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
no one is going to tell you how to steal a civic lol. nice first post. go to the dealer. if you can afford a 2010 car, you can afford a new key at the dealer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts