9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
been looking around and I see a lot of nice used Oem and aftermarket 8th gen wheels for sale around me. Since the lx comes with like 12x2.5 wheels stock I was thinking of picking up a set to change out the look. Does anyone know if any of them would fit and if so which ones to look out for.
Any help is appreciated
thanks in advance
MJN

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
They all fit.. we have the exact same lug pattern and width specs.... if anything you might be able to get away with a bit wider wheels on the 9th..i currently have 8th gen hfp bronze wheels

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Follow up question, there are a lot of accord, crv, Acura etc.. Wheels that say they will fit anyone know what I should be checking for. Offset? Bolt pattern? Etc
thanks agai
MJN

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Follow up question, there are a lot of accord, crv, Acura etc.. Wheels that say they will fit anyone know what I should be checking for. Offset? Bolt pattern? Etc
thanks agai
MJN
5 lug x 114.3 is mainly what you should be concerned with...

Also your stock wheels have tpms sensors which monitor the tire pressure...if you remove your stock wheels you will have to have whoever is doing it remove the sensors and put them on your new wheels....if you want you can also buy another set for the rims your getting...in my case since i stuck with honda rims the sensors swapped right over and fit perfectly. You can put rims on and not put sensors but then youll have a nice tpms orange light on your dash and imid.

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
^ i love those hfp rims. i like them more than the hfp's out for the 9thgens.

·
Community Director
3,405 Posts
They all fit.. we have the exact same lug pattern and width specs.... if anything you might be able to get away with a bit wider wheels on the 9th..i currently have 8th gen hfp bronze wheels

Where can I get some of those wheels?

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
I can afford the shipping. After all I'm son of Odin.

So what do I search for on ebay?

I think you can buy them new off chh or go on craigslist...i got mine for 300 shipped cz one rim was bent... fixed bent rim for 80$ ...done deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts