9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It'll spend more time at Mitsubishi than you having fun with it.
I have 4-5 friends with em. Their always burning clutches, breaking differencials ect.
The 4G63 was a waaaaay better power plant than the 4B11.
plus the EVO x has a ecu recording system. If you mod the car in anyway and than return it to stock to try and have a warranty claim, your out. The ECU will show advancements in air, boost, ignition ect. So be careful. Nice car by the way

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
I have 4-5 friends with em. Their always burning clutches, breaking differencials ect.
plus the EVO x has a ecu recording system. If you mod the car in anyway and than return it to stock to try and have a warranty claim, your out. The ECU will show advancements in air, boost, ignition ect. So be careful. Nice car by the way

:yeahthat:

Man I miss my GSX...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the torque.

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts

WOW, hate much? lol.

congrats on the EVO. its a badass car even if you dont modify. And yes any car will break often if you beat the christ out of it like an immature 16 year old. "DUUUUDE Do a burnout!!!!" lol

41 - 60 of 100 Posts