9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
If I had the money to get an evo, I would just go straight to the Lexus dealership and buy the new GS, go VIP style. But I like being in the Honda team, more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
In that route, i'd say 92' Aristo alll the wayyyyyyyyy :D

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Haha if we were going towards the older cars, I'd get the ls400 and use the leftover money from the evo, and get suspension and VIP wheels
lol yeh that would be all of it. I like the Aristo because they are baller, 2jz, so dual intake with dual turbos, 800hp to the rear wheels, HELLA FLUSH and scraping all over the city, not to mention RHD hahahah!

·
Registered
309 Posts
lol yeh that would be all of it. I like the Aristo because they are baller, 2jz, so dual intake with dual turbos, 800hp to the rear wheels, HELLA FLUSH and scraping all over the city, not to mention RHD hahahah!
Idk man, ls400 has that simple look, more for the looks of luxury, that Yakuza look! ImageUploadedByAG Free1357838640.758814.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1357838649.674059.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I will be selling my flashpro for the 9th gen, if anyone is interested pm me. I know this is not the place to list things for sale. I just want to give everyone a heads up before i put it on.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
that sounds like a mustang gt ? lol...
I drove one of those and was not awesomely impressed. It was powerful but it drove very heavy, not like the Porsches I had driven around.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1358442590.764434.jpg . Many moons ago this was my baby. :) apex silver, but I still love my new Si....

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
81 - 100 of 100 Posts