9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
New here my main goal on here is to organize and set up meets in the area. All are welcome! Just because its a little cold doesn't mean we can't have a good time to meet everyone and talk cars....ect ect

There's a local spot here in town that has a nice sized lot it doesn't affect traffic in the area located on vfw highway near a dunks. nice place to meet have a cup of coffee and relax.

So ill get it started Saturday 11/17 in the afternoon or Sunday 11/18 in the morning
If we can get 10 people we will have the meet so let me know if you plan to attend maybe we can make this a bi weekly thing

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
143 Posts
Any meet planned for next week, Dec 16? Also, anybody here attend local AutoX/SoloII events? I'm interested in starting in the spring and would like tips on how to get started.

Great to see a meet so close to home!

·
Registered
42 Posts
The 23rd is my birthday, but I would definitely like to try and make the meet. If I don't make this one then definitely the next one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I should be able to come as well, it'll be nice to talk to some like-minded people (my fiancé thinks I'm crazy for modding a "perfectly fine brand-new car")!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn, I think I just missed you guys, I saw a silver civic with a roof rack pulling out of the parking lot as I was getting ready to Pull in

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Once the nice weather comes back I'll definitely attend meets (and greets) and shows more often as my car will be where I want it to be (mod-wise) by then. I also have to be sure to take which ever day the event is off from work at least 14 days in advance.

On a side note, I've never heard of Mass Tuners and I'm from Malden...go figure. Events like that are right up my alley though :)

1 - 20 of 197 Posts