9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im pretty sure I'm going to go on saturday, but I'm working til 4.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anyone planning on going this Sunday?

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
What time Sunday? I have the day off but I want to install my projectors :D
I dunno installing projectors sounds more fun unless you install them at the meet!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Hey this is how i do all my mods...got no choice :/ no garage..my favorite memory is doing a full tein suspension...we started like at 2pm it was about 50 degrees out not too bad..sun when down about 430 and it dropped to like 20 degrees...that last coil and shock will never be forgotten... i was almost crying... 2000 accord exl v6

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Hey this is how i do all my mods...got no choice :/ no garage..my favorite memory is doing a full tein suspension...we started like at 2pm it was about 50 degrees out not too bad..sun when down about 430 and it dropped to like 20 degrees...that last coil and shock will never be forgotten... i was almost crying... 2000 accord exl v6

:rotfl: That's dedication. I'm lucky enough to have a garage, but it's not heated or insulated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The last time it was at 1:00, but im open to whatever. I only have a 20ish minute drive to lowell, so I dont have much say in what time it should be at..lol

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
The last time it was at 1:00, but im open to whatever. I only have a 20ish minute drive to lowell, so I dont have much say in what time it should be at..lol
If I can find time to start the installation Saturday I should be able to make it for 1:00 on Sunday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, I'm either late or nobody showed up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok next meet will be set for January 27th 1pm UML boathouse parking lot I WILL be there blocked the day from work

Also trying to gauge interest in a drive from UML boathouse to Hampton this summer let me know if your down

Later today ill be posting a link to a Facebook page for southern NH northern MA members this way I can add both 8thgen and 9thgen members please join and stay up to date later down the road ill be doing t shirts decals ect ect

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
42 Posts
I should be able to make it..im going to try and get my buddy with an 8th gen to make it as well.

21 - 40 of 197 Posts