9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 197 Posts

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Ok next meet will be set for January 27th 1pm UML boathouse parking lot I WILL be there blocked the day from work

Also trying to gauge interest in a drive from UML boathouse to Hampton this summer let me know if your down

Later today ill be posting a link to a Facebook page for southern NH northern MA members this way I can add both 8thgen and 9thgen members please join and stay up to date later down the road ill be doing t shirts decals ect ect

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
I'll know Wednesday of next week if I can make it or not; it's too late for me to request the day off from work. I don't have Facebook anymore, but I'm down for a beach cruise this summer :thumb:

On a side note, is anyone planning on going to Honda Fest in July? Last year it was in Lawrence and as of right now this year's location is TBA.

·
Registered
214 Posts
What up yall. Just moved out here a few months ago. In the Air Force, stationed out at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, but I'm up in Lowell a lot. Currently driving an 07 United Gray GTI, had a 8th Gen civic before that and looking to get an '13 SI after this GTI is paid off in a few months, so hopefully I'll see yall round up there. Great to see some meet and greets tho, havent been to one since I was living in Florida haha.

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
What up yall. Just moved out here a few months ago. In the Air Force, stationed out at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, but I'm up in Lowell a lot. Currently driving an 07 United Gray GTI, had a 8th Gen civic before that and looking to get an '13 SI after this GTI is paid off in a few months, so hopefully I'll see yall round up there. Great to see some meet and greets tho, havent been to one since I was living in Florida haha.
:welcome: Hope to see you around. Good luck with the 2013 Si purchase, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Yeah welcome man! getting the coupe or the sedan ? ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Florida .....I'm jelly I pm'd you with some info

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are you looking to go on Saturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
214 Posts
not trying to turn this into general chat thread, but since more every that post in here is round the area, has anyone dealt with Atamian Honda in Tewksbury? prolly will trade my GTI in there when time comes since they sell Vdubs as well, I'll get a lil more trade in that way.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Don't waste your time there scumbags almost bought my SI there then I went to boch in Westford and found out there was another 1500 in discounts and asked them about it and they lied to me saying that boch was full of shit and that my trade wasn't worth what they offered(it was) they tried this on my girlfriend also when she was in for service told her her brake pads were shot so they could replace them I installed pads and rotors the week before boldface lied to her saying I ****** them up and she had to pay 610.00 for pads wtf ! I've heard story's about them denting sold new cars and not owning up to it ,

I sold cars for 5 years in the area at minuteman VW in Bedford so steer clear of that place it's worth the extra time to do research on the Internet so do it saved me another 1500-2000 after all said and done

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Don't waste your time there scumbags almost bought my SI there then I went to boch in Westford and found out there was another 1500 in discounts and asked them about it and they lied to me saying that boch was full of shit and that my trade wasn't worth what they offered(it was) they tried this on my girlfriend also when she was in for service told her her brake pads were shot so they could replace them I installed pads and rotors the week before boldface lied to her saying I ****** them up and she had to pay 610.00 for pads wtf ! I've heard story's about them denting sold new cars and not owning up to it ,

I sold cars for 5 years in the area at minuteman VW in Bedford so steer clear of that place it's worth the extra time to do research on the Internet so do it saved me another 1500-2000 after all said and done

I got my si at honda westford...they got good deals but their sales and paperwork people leave some to be desired

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Hey South Shore SI Owner here I have access to Honda wire diagrams and such on Honda express for a few day hit me up if you need any thing
Hey whats up! Thanks for the offer very kind of ya!

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Hey South Shore SI Owner here I have access to Honda wire diagrams and such on Honda express for a few day hit me up if you need any thing
thanx!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts

thanks for that. I guess I'll stay away from them then. hopefully by june I'll start seeing some more '13's SI's around some dealership. Do dealership's round here do some type of discounts for military?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I got my si at honda westford...they got good deals but their sales and paperwork people leave some to be desired

Really I was pretty surprised how fast they were I'm a stubborn sob when it comes to buying a car same day I must have been there 4-5 hours but I got the car for 100 above cost got free all weather Matt's and talked them into paying for my first 3 oil changes / tire rotation ended up banging one of the F&I chicks also :)

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Really I was pretty surprised how fast they were I'm a stubborn sob when it comes to buying a car same day I must have been there 4-5 hours but I got the car for 100 above cost got free all weather Matt's and talked them into paying for my first 3 oil changes / tire rotation ended up banging one of the F&I chicks also :)

Damn... That's a good deal!

41 - 60 of 197 Posts