9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all!,

Turning a long story short, I've been lurking around these forums seeing what everyone has to say and just 'miring everyones rides until I decided to register here. Registered aaaaaaand still just lurked...haha. But there's no fun in that! Finally took some pics and loaded em up to my garage and just thought I'd share with the community.

No name for her yet :unsure:, I've named my previous sets of wheels Sally but I thought I'd be a little more original and give her something unique!:thumb:.

IMG_0328.jpg IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0334.jpg

Picked her up in late December. My DD commuting about 120+/- a day(ouch). Regardles, I try and keep her up to date on her washes/cleans. Looking to invest in a clear bra wrap on the front nose and most likely the interior on the side panels that feet tend to scuff up when getting in and out. Very prone to scuffs and gets annoying....

Mods I've done so far:
-Lighting: 6k HID kit for my lows, 3k HID kit for my fog lights, LED DRL's, and LED interior bulb swap.
-Bolt ons: Tsudo Catback Exhaust(LOVE it)

Modification Wishlist: many to list...and not so sure what my next project will be... I'll keep you guys posted! Not looking to go toooo crazy, with this being my DD and all

Welp, just thought I'd finally drop in and make an appearance. I can't guarantee I'd be incredibly active, with a hectic schedule like many of you have, but hopefully this'll push me a bit to put my .02 every now and then.

Take care all!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome! By far my favorite color Si.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts