9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LX Bolt Pattern and Offset

bolt pattern and offset of stock lx ex wheels? any suggestions on rims? thinking of work emotion cr kai's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I guess I need to do some research, but prior to gen9, an lx had 4 lugs and an ex had 5 lugs. Correct me if I'm wrong! Are they all 5 lug in 2012?

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
I guess I need to do some research, but prior to gen9, an lx had 4 lugs and an ex had 5 lugs. Correct me if I'm wrong! Are they all 5 lug in 2012?
yup, my LX has five :)

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks a lot. felt kind of dumb asking this question. this is my first civic!

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
These rims look pretty good. What do you guys think? Will they fit? the tires on them are 215/45/17. Would they clear?

Bronze 5zigen ZR+ 17x7 5x114.3
Should fit, I just put 17 x 8 on mine with 225/45/17 on them. The offset of 47 is a little low which might put them in a little ways further than stock.

The tires are a concern to me, they will be garbage as they are a mismatch and thats something you DON'T want is a mismatch. You would have to try and buy 2 new ones to match the good ones.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Im putting new wheels on my 13 coupe and want to put the EX wheels on my 2014 CR-V I know the bolt pattern is the same and it has 16" rims same as my Civic.My question is what is the offset of the stock EX alloy wheels?Edited^^^^Ok I am adding that after searcing I have come up with the stock wheels are 45mm offset and the CR-V has a 50mm offset.So instead of deleting this post Im offering the info I found for future inquiring.

Reactions: scottyrocks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts