9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry to announce that we have decided to postpone the Map Rally. On an ordinary rally, we would go drive the course to see if all the rain has caused problems. On the Map Rally, there is no "course" for us to check. If one of you were to get half-way to your next selected point, and find a road blocked by the recent weather, you would have to detour, probably costing you the great score you were about to get!

That, the low turnout, and the possibility that some of those entered might decide at the last minute not to come, because of the continuing rain, made us decide to move the event.

When we set the new date, it will be announced here.

We are very disappointed....we were ready to go. But it will still happen, just later in the year.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top