9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
:bump:

I plan on being there! Maybe we should link this in the local North-East section where it might get more views?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wish I found out about yesterday's meet sooner, I would have posted it here! I actually found out through a friend of mine who stopped by work and happened to mention it as we were talking, and I went with him straight downtown...they reserved one garage and filled 3! There were a TON of cars, with Honda and Subaru easily making up half of all the cars there (not much of a surprise), but I saw everything from Ferraris to Teslas, with all the local tuning shops making an appearance. Here's some pics:

IMG_0667.jpg IMG_0673.jpg IMG_0676.jpg IMG_0696.jpg
IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0718.jpg IMG_0719.jpg IMG_0723.jpg

And here's one mod I thought was just cool as sh*t: door handles that look absolutely stock, even really close up when you're looking for it, but they light up like so: IMG_0714.jpg

All in all, a GREAT night, next time hopefully I'll find out more than a few hours before the whole thing and post it here. If any of you guys haven't had a chance to go to one of these meets, it's worth it! $2 per car to get in, and like $12 to park, how can you say no?

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Join the MassTuning group on Facebook or visit their website and you can view all of the upcoming events. I didn't make it but I know of a few 9th gens made it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Join Mill City Meets as well. The next meet is May 12th @ 1:30PM at the UML boathouse. I'm not sure if I'll be there. There's also a Hampton Beach cruise planned for July 14th - luckily on on vacation then and will be attending.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
yo thanks for the info on the group i've been looking for one here in boston for a grip and could find any i like dthanks man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts