9th Gen Civic Forum banner
641 - 656 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Finally wheels came in after almost a year of backorders (originally ordered 57DRs). These were my 2nd choice and I didn't want to wait another 4-6 months for the 57DRs.

Rears are cambered as much as they can go on the Godspeed LCAs I have, and the front have a little bit of camber but not much front the slotted struts (Buddy Club Sports). Gap is about 1.5 fingers around. Front is rubbing when turning and hitting a dip at the same time or if I hit a big bump/pot hole. I did lower my coils after mounting them since I noticed there was more gap than with the OEM setup. With the rubbing though I might raise it back up 1/8" all around and probably will look into getting the fenders rolled.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
Finally wheels came in after almost a year of backorders (originally ordered 57DRs). These were my 2nd choice and I didn't want to wait another 4-6 months for the 57DRs.

Rears are cambered as much as they can go on the Godspeed LCAs I have, and the front have a little bit of camber but not much front the slotted struts (Buddy Club Sports). Gap is about 1.5 fingers around. Front is rubbing when turning and hitting a dip at the same time or if I hit a big bump/pot hole. I did lower my coils after mounting them since I noticed there was more gap than with the OEM setup. With the rubbing though I might raise it back up 1/8" all around and probably will look into getting the fenders rolled.

View attachment 495205

View attachment 495204
Looks really good.👍

·
Registered
327 Posts
So a 3mm spacer was not enough so I went with a 5mm. The fronts still need more camber cause its rubbing on big dips and Ive heard that running 2 front camber bolts yields more camber adjustment???

Camber bolts with camber plates yes

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro while on the toilet.

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 495205

View attachment 495204

more pics? I ordered the same color/spec and ill be on 245/40's as well

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was able to get some shots in this afternoon.

FYI I plan to lower it back down since I just got the fenders rolled yesterday. Only the fronts were rubbing from what I could tell, but I had the shop roll the rears as well so I can take out some of the rear camber. Without the rear camber the wheels definitely fit more flush in the back (the track is almost a 1" wider in the rear), but I was afraid of rubbing. With the fenders rolled now I'm hoping I can bring the camber back in a bit to have the fitment more to my liking.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was able to get some shots in this afternoon.

FYI I plan to lower it back down since I just got the fenders rolled yesterday. Only the fronts were rubbing from what I could tell, but I had the shop roll the rears as well so I can take out some of the rear camber. Without the rear camber the wheels definitely fit more flush in the back (the track is almost a 1" wider in the rear), but I was afraid of rubbing. With the fenders rolled now I'm hoping I can bring the camber back in a bit to have the fitment more to my liking.

View attachment 495307
View attachment 495309
View attachment 495310
View attachment 495306
View attachment 495308
Perfect. What’s your current camber? I’m replacing my +35 RPF1’s and I’m flush with rolled fenders. Maybe half a degree up front and 1.5 in the rear

·
Registered
141 Posts
Perfect. What’s your current camber? I’m replacing my +35 RPF1’s and I’m flush with rolled fenders. Maybe half a degree up front and 1.5 in the rear
I haven't actually measured the camber, but per Godspeed the V3 controls arms are adjustable up to +/- 3 degrees. So I'm assuming I'm at -3 in the rear. The front just have a tiny bit of camber (just slightly negative) using the slotted bolt hole on the buddy club struts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
After some adjustments, installation of a second camber bolt, and an alignment my specs are

17x9 +20 with a front spacer
17x9 +40 rear
255/40 Falken RT660
-3.8 degrees front camber, 0.00 front toe
-3.0 degrees rear camber (no adjustment), 0.00 toe
Fenders have been rolled but fronts could also use a pull.

Reactions: oplix and Jon_FB6

·
Registered
141 Posts
After some adjustments, installation of a second camber bolt, and an alignment my specs are

17x9 +20 with a front spacer
17x9 +40 rear
255/40 Falken RT660
-3.8 degrees front camber, 0.00 front toe
-3.0 degrees rear camber (no adjustment), 0.00 toe
Fenders have been rolled but fronts could also use a pull.

Looks good! You're running a 20mm spacer in the front? Is it on in the pictures? If so it looks like with the camber it's sitting just about flush at the top.

Also, I considered putting a red vinyl on my bronze set but wasn't sure if the paint would come off with it down the line if/when I decide to replace the vinyl or just remove it altogether. The paint on the Konig's are pretty thin.

·
Registered
97 Posts
New daily driver setup
17x8 +35 square
245/40/17 Continental Contact Control Sport+
Still utilizing the front 20mm spacer

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: dpetro1

·
Registered
97 Posts
Did you have to pull/roll your fenders? If so, mind showing a close up lol.
All my fenders have been rolled to fit a more aggressive track setup but I think the fronts could still be pulled a little. This setup however doesnt rub at all. The camber specs are -3.8 Front and -2.5 rear

641 - 656 of 656 Posts