9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
We thought it was about time to introduce ourselves. A member requested a "Meet the Mods" thread so here it is:

In no particular order:

bradensullivan

- LOL look at this guy his name is his username what a noob~ His PMM civic is looking sharper all the time. Also, he once lost his pants for an extended period of time.
- Day Job: Learnin'

Skrub

- The grumpy Admin ascended from a mere member by outlasting the others. Legend has it he once made a set of headlights out of Brillo pads. He once got stuck in the bottom of a pond trying to walk across it.
- Day Job: Something about computer stuff

bluestar

^^^pirate pose
- The modfather as he is called was the first of the highly active moderators. As a part time medic/ thug/ pirate/ ninja his posts can confuse those with untrained eyes... most need translation due to his own language he speaks.... also known to randomly change people's usernames and random bannings just to amuse himself...He was recommended after Skrub (a noobie at the time) raised a stink over the lack of active mods.
- Day Job: Part time ninja, full time paramedic

Frankyy

- A crazy Canadian. Watch out he's kraaaaaaaaazy. Legend has it he was raised by an angry pack of chihuahuas which led to his taco addiction, when Taco Bell was taken from him, he loaded chihuahuas into his muffler and fired them from the exhaust in groups of 2.
- Day Job: He lives and works in a freezer

SICoupe

- POP crew advocate and all around good guy
- Day Job: It sometimes involves beating people with sticks

sincitynative

- Mr Vegas also known as "Billy the Kid" grew up in the slums of old Vegas. Statistically he should be dead or in prison, but against all odds overcame the bad hand he was dealt.
- Day Job: Stuffing the faces of others

DWils

- Dwils patrols the forums vigilantly- always on the lookout for rule-breakers.
- Day Job: WeeeWooooWeeeeWooo

Scione

- Graduated MIT magna cum laude with a double master's in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. He's now making minimum wage, flipping burgers at McDonald's. He wants an SI but can't afford one. Taking donations.
- Day Job: Potato Fryer Engineer

T_Virus

- The enigmatic T has been lurking since before the beginning of time. No one knows where he came from... some say he accidentally landed here from the 7th gen forum. Others claim he is the STIG!!!
- Day Job: Chief Biscuit Dunker

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Rotflmao wtf.? LOL good stuff.brillo pad headlights?damn it why didn't I think of that.I guess thr reflective properties would be astronomical.
Hey I got an old keg for the SI donations.
So wait bluestar is a ninja med?I get it now he slices n dices em then patches em up.hmmm good for business I guess.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is this for real? Haha. Some of these pictures cant be y'all!
I don't know what you're talking about... of course Laffytaffeta is, in fact, a piece of candy!

I guess thr reflective properties would be astronomical.
ever see how they use 'em to light cigarettes in prison? Kinda like that

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You guys are a bunch of sexy beasts!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Too bad scione was ONLY magna cum laude. If he was summa cum laude, he'd be doing more than flipping burgers. Magna cum laude just doesn't cut it anymore. Shame.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Why oh why did I even think this would be an actual representation of the guys we look up to on a daily basis.
Skrubby is right. Each of those contain quite a bit of truth. The pictures aren't always incorrect either. Braden is a baby. Bluestar does have a beard made from a EZ-lip. Skrub really does look like that :D. Franky is a crazy Canadian, 'bout it.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Skrubby is right. Each of those contain quite a bit of truth. The pictures aren't always incorrect either. Braden is a baby. Bluestar does have a beard made from a EZ-lip. Skrub really does look like that :D. Franky is a crazy Canadian, 'bout it.
Those are all the ones you know (or made up)... there are others too!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts