9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Megan Racing

Is it just me or does everyone else already know, I held back on making a thread about this a while back because I assumed someone else would eventually do it. I dont like how the axle back part looks on it but I was planning on replacing anyways with a more higher flowing and good looking axle back. you will probably keep more low end torque with the 2.25 inch diameter megan exhaust compared to the tsudo's 2.50 inch diameter exhaust, but vice versa with peak torque

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,521 Posts
I had a Megan cat-back on my MINI Cooper and it sounded perfect. Not too loud, and not that high-pitched ricey sound. It sounded like the European sports car it was supposed to.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I agree with team3d it is ugly. I want to hear how it sounds though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The dual tips turned me off.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dear everyone who hates the duel tips like me,

Just buy the full cat-back and a universal axle back of your choice preferably hfp, once you get the full cat back auction off the ugly dual tip axle back part on ebay which will sell like hot cakes, then have an exhaust shop Frankenstein the hfp axle back or any other universal one of your choice to the megan cat-back. Then wallah you have yourself an amazing sounding exhaust and great power gains!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Megan Exhaust

Does anyone have the Megan MR-ABE-HC12T2-SRT + MIDPIPE-HC12 on their LX or EX? Looks like a good low key exhaustI'm interested in it but can't seem to find any videos. Does anyone have any they could post up? Much appreciated!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1363297899.004581.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1363297907.282653.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't really like the dual tip design of the megan axleback on a civic. The borla axleback looks nice, it just sounds like shit. But then again, I have never heard it in person. I was only able to find one sound clip of the borla on youtube. The only good sounding exhaust IMO is the tsudo exhaust. I just hate how big the muffler is. I'm pretty sure that's all there is in aftermarket exhaust. I say wait for some other companies to produce a new exhaust or have one custom made.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts