1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
daamn! im saving and getting the ez street coils then! just the right price for coils for my budget :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
any reviews on the ez street coilovers? :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daamn! im saving and getting the ez street coils then! just the right price for coils for my budget :)
Definitely a popular option... expect these to be big

any reviews on the ez street coilovers? :p
We've sold a few hundred of them for other platforms (especially the 08+ Accord/09+ TSX). They are a great budget coilover. The main differences between the others is that they have only 15 way damper and rubber top mounts, however for the price you really won't find anything in the market that has damper and full height adjustment.

·
Registered
51 Posts
^ How'd that install go sir?
Depends on what kind of tools you have. I had a lift and a lot of tools. The fronts were a breeze. After you install the the first one. The second part were easy. The rears on the other hand I had a little trouble. Forgot the washer and bushing and had a lot of clunking in the rear for couple days. Got it fixed. Rides alittle rough/bouncy but I like it. Alittle clunking noise in the rear when I get off curbs. Going alittle lower this week. And then alignment ImageUploadedByAG Free1378449232.068071.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1378449242.863692.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1378449253.846766.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts