1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
94 Posts
might not work for the 2012, im still in the process of just receiving prototype springs from megan racing, they have told me nothing about coilovers

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
MEGAN RACING COILOVERS coming soon

okay i have a couple friends that are in close workings with Megan racing. i asked them to see where development is for 9th gen coilovers.

they have purchased a 2012 civic they are using for a test mule (measurements/R&D)

as of right now, they said to expect street coilovers as early as the end of SEPTEMBER, or at the latest, start of DECEMBER.
i will update this thread as i get further info. still waiting on an email directly from Megan to hear thier official word. and of course i will keep pinging my friends for insider news.

add this to the list of (slowly) groing coilovers being offerd so far!

·
2,264 Posts
heard good reviews on these coils also! so bump!
im tryna get the cheapest legit coils there is haha good thing i got till next summer to save up for wheels n coils
also i hope function and form develop a set... there pretty decent prices

·
2,264 Posts
bump any updates?

·
Registered
99 Posts
sorry no news yet : (im going to wait until september before i ask again, but if they contact me before that i will post what they say.

·
2,264 Posts
sweet thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
sick! they made good coils for the srt neon.

·
Registered
947 Posts
$678 for a full set of coilovers? I'm very interested to see how these turn out! Make sure to update us if you get these!

·
2,264 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
anybody have these yet that can give us a review?

·
2,264 Posts
i read good reviews on them on 8thcivic.. so im getting them! :) if not then ksports or d2s

·
Registered
163 Posts
I definitely wouldnt consider them "cheap," they just came out for our cars, how could anyone really know?! Maybe cheaper price compared to other brands.

I might be a guinea pig!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I need someone to guinea pig this :)

1 - 20 of 402 Posts