9th Gen Civic Forum banner

361 - 380 of 402 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I did use the search Function thats why im here. thank for your help
I was referring to a new thread I merged by another member.You did exactly what you were supposed to thanks!!:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 lx sedan and installed ez streets yesterday. Could someone explain exactly how to adjust the rear spring and shock? I understand how the lock rings work and how to turn them but how much should i adjust the shock? Someone earlier said that the shock is for preload but how much preload do you need to match how low you are with the spring?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I have a 2012 lx sedan and installed ez streets yesterday. Could someone explain exactly how to adjust the rear spring and shock? I understand how the lock rings work and how to turn them but how much should i adjust the shock? Someone earlier said that the shock is for preload but how much preload do you need to match how low you are with the spring?
Ditto this. I am curious as to how one would know that that strut length and spring height are in sync for the rears.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im about to purchase coilovers wthin the next few weeks. ive been looking into ez streets. I live in NY with some rough roads. And i daily drive. would these hold up well. or what does anyone think?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ran Megans in my Accord after about 5 months they are a complete nightmare and the upkeep on them is painful. Save yourself some money and just buy a better brand if its coils you are gonna go with.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't. I just closed the wheel gap. Im about to go a little lower now that I got new wheels, but im not trying to slam it. Dont get me wrong, they look beautiful slammed but that just not for me. Im not down with all the headaches that come with it especially how the roads look where i live. construction everywhere haha.

·
Registered
72 Posts
megan coilovers

hey all, i can't decide whether to get the megan EZ series coil overs or the street series? also would i need a camber kit? thanks

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
i have the ez streets and i like the ride. my friend said that ez streets are lower than the street series. and you will have more adjustability with the street series.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I installed the EZ Street Coils last weekend and couldn't be happier. However, it did take a month to get them due to backorder issues but it was worth the wait. Dropped it just enough to take away the wheel gap and it rides/handles great!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Does this even fit 2014 civic si?!

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
been on ez streets for a little over a year now. everything seems fine. when i first installed them they felt harsh but have since been broken in and a little more comfortable. imo they ride stiffer than the conventional BC, ksport, etc. (1000dollar range) coilovers but still a good bang for your buck. personally, if comfort is a big priority i would not get these coilovers.

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
361 - 380 of 402 Posts