9th Gen Civic Forum banner

381 - 400 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
How's the ride with the ez streets? I was considering getting them because right now I'm on h&r springs and the car just doesn't sit low enough. I honestly don't need the performance of coil overs because my car is a daily driver. But it seems kinda silly to switch out springs again. I really wanna get rid of the wheel gap but I don't want a rough riding car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
10689855_922916307738478_6085576808620781739_n.jpg
Hi, I have the megan racing street series with skunk2 camber kit. Those anybody know how i can stiff up the rear coilover. Im pretty low and when im driving my rear tires squat in.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm about to get my EZ street series coilovers installed this Thursday. What is the lowest setting and the highest settings equal to inches of drop? If that sentence makes sense.....

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Hey guys, so I'm having an issue with my coil overs and I was wondering if someone with experience can chime in.

Because i've opted for a more oem looking setup, I've had to raise the height on my megan ez streets. Since then I've been hearing a consistent rattle at the rear when driving over bumpy roads. Granted I am at max height on the rear spring perch but could that be the issue? Is my spring rattling against the collars as they compress&depress?

The picture below isn't what it looks like but is a good reference. Right now, I have just enough threads on the perch left to sit on the highest coil of the spring. PS ignore the arrows.

I'm looking into investing in a pair of TEIN rubber silencers but not 100% on whether or not that would mediate the issue I'm having. Weird how I'm maxed out in the rear and only have a half finger gap or so..

What do you guys think? Any information would be appreciated!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm about to get my EZ street series coilovers installed this Thursday. What is the lowest setting and the highest settings equal to inches of drop? If that sentence makes sense.....
I know what you mean as well, good question in reference to oem setup is what he means guys. Just to clarify. But good question want to know the answers to this as well

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
anyone running the ez streets and still able to get a finger gap in the rear? I'm at max height and the rear is still tucking..

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
would the oem spring fit on the aftermarket spring perch? thoughts? looking to add some height in the rear..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys!
I'm looking to get a set of these Megan Racing Street coilovers for my 15 civic si sedan.
I have a question though.
I'm practically about to purchase these, but the guy is selling me a pair of 2012-2013 Si coupe Megan street Coilovers. Would they fit my 2015 Si sedan?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm pretty sure the front is different

381 - 400 of 402 Posts