9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Lol. I talked to him, he鈥檚 too lazy to do a build thread. 馃槀
I don't blame him lol. I thought about doing one but I've already installed a majority of the parts on.

Registered
lol..... yea most of the stuff is already installed. I guess I can just post up old progress pictures or something. I should really do one tho because it seems more and more people are interested in the kit.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #24
I don't blame him lol. I thought about doing one but I've already installed a majority of the parts on.
lol..... yea most of the stuff is already installed. I guess I can just post up old progress pictures or something. I should really do one tho because it seems more and more people are interested in the kit.
Build threads were the SH!T back in the day. People just wrote everything they had, things that worked, and things that did not. It was a good way to educate the masses. Some people chimed in and gave their own ideas, and then all of a sudden your build thread helped you(the builder).

I am a big fan of these. They were especially helpful in the boosted(Turbo/SC) section.

I Need A Vacation

Registered

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #28
Enkei EKM3? I like the color.
Nitto 555 235/40/18? I like the 235 width it's a nice compromise something a little wider than 225 whereas as 245 is overkill for the streets and less fitment issues too. A quality 235 wide tire should be adequate even for anyone boosted.

Agreed on all fronts. I use to run 255 on the street with my RSX. It was easier with that car though. I was able to go as high as 275, but at that point, it looked ridiculous.
This car has a lot of mechanical grip. A good compound should give me plenty of traction.

correct. 235/40/18 on EKM3 18x8 +40

I got them same wheels but SOME people here called them ugly.
haha! Can鈥檛 beat the price, I happen to like the look. Send some pics!

Registered
Agreed on all fronts. I use to run 255 on the street with my RSX. It was easier with that car though. I was able to go as high as 275, but at that point, it looked ridiculous.
This car has a lot of mechanical grip. A good compound should give me plenty of traction.

I'll put some up after I get the HFP kit put on.

I Need A Vacation
I got them same wheels but SOME people here called them ugly.
I like them it's an iconic style something you can't really go wrong with.

Registered

I like them it's an iconic style something you can't really go wrong with.
damn really?? I actually like the look of them. Everyone has their own taste tho.
It's just bfaided giving me shit lol

Registered

Registered
Did anyone ever notice that Eaton recommends the TVS R1320 for engines between 3.0 and 4.5 liters of displacement? By that logic, it's a bit oversized for this application.....
I just find it curious.

Registered
Reactions: modrid81

Registered
Did anyone ever notice that Eaton recommends the TVS R1320 for engines between 3.0 and 4.5 liters of displacement? By that logic, it's a bit oversized for this application.....
I just find it curious.
Yea, I watched a video with either some exec or rep from one of the big sc companies, and they stated the same thing.

I'm running a 1900 and it's been fine.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts