Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Sharing another track video, found my first two sessions in the SD card

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Some of the struggles of getting aftermarket parts during COVID.

I talk about some of the issues I’ve run into.
Covid-19 has ruined my build - 9thGen Supercharged Civic Engine Build

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
At the end of the day you and your family are healthy and safe that is the most important thing the car can wait.
indeed!!! that is the most important for me. the car delays and stuff sucks, but this is all a temporary thing...

with the way things are lately, I am working crazy hours, more than ever before, and not driving to work much at all, if any.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
I was trying to compare the the Type S oil pump to the R40(9thGen Oil Pump). My scale Err'd out whe it got the fatty our cars carry. Here are some pics.

A little over 2lbs for the Type S pump

Way over the 12lb limit on the scale for the R40 pump. I used a human scale, and weighed myself while holding the pump. Gained about 16lbs, but it actually feels heavier than that.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit Unbox - Supercharged Honda Civic Si

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
754 Posts
I was trying to compare the the Type S oil pump to the R40(9thGen Oil Pump). My scale Err'd out whe it got the fatty our cars carry. Here are some pics.

View attachment 492571

A little over 2lbs for the Type S pump

View attachment 492572

Way over the 12lb limit on the scale for the R40 pump. I used a human scale, and weighed myself while holding the pump. Gained about 16lbs, but it actually feels heavier than that.

View attachment 492573
Neat. I was thinking of getting the PRL kit. I won't be installing it if I did get it.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Going live again, next Friday October 9h. Time to be announced later. Derek from Innovative Motorworks will be joining us. We'll talk about tuning, and other car stuff. @15WhiteSi will be there too, we're going to talk about his latest achievement as well.

http://instagr.am/p/CFx4urgnyX6/

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
BIG UPDATE!!! PISTONS - RODS - AND MORE! - 9thGen Civic Si Engine Build - and a little trans talk

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
quick clip. also wanted to confirm Derek Robinson from IMWTuned will be live on my channel this Friday at 8pm. come hang out, crack a beer

·
Registered
557 Posts
Can't wait man!!!

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
finding bearing clearances. had a big "AHAAA!" moment mid video lol

161 - 177 of 177 Posts