9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://mercracing.net/

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that along with the soon-to-be released CT-E Supercharger, MercRacing will also have their Aftercooler setup available for this Supercharger kit. This is a great way to ensure that adequate cooling is in place for your Supercharger and can yield you serious gains on top of the Supercharger itself!

Here are some dyno pics of 8thgens with CT-E Stg2 setups w/ this Aftercooler...as youll notice, 330-350whp is easily attainable with this setup I've seen even higher than these in some cases!

Text Line Plot Design Slope Text Technology Line Oscilloscope Screenshot Text Design Diagram Pattern

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's good to hear.

Will it all fit under the hood? Or do we run No-Hood for extra cooling performance? :pinkvtec:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After speaking with them, they were quoted as saying since this has similar structure to the previous Civic and TSX, there shouldn't be any issues.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice...

my guess, on a 9th gen with the ct sc kit and mercracing aftercooler, we'll probably see more torque vs hp in comparison with the 8th gen. Sticky tires is a definitely must.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice...

my guess, on a 9th gen with the ct sc kit and mercracing aftercooler, we'll probably see more torque vs hp in comparison with the 8th gen. Sticky tires is a definitely must.
That and im trying to figure out at what exact amount of torque does the 9thgen clutch take a sh1t...

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't agree. Turbo makers were seeing them slip on the dyno under 300 hp.
Yeah, PRL blew theres at 250wtrq...guarantee CT STG2 will put down that at least lol...im doing the clutch before the blower.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts