9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The official "Miami 9thGen Crew"

Calling all South Florida 9thGen owners!! Sign in to join. (Official k24Z7 format used, Thanks)

Requirements:

1. Drive a 2012-2015 Civic

2. Location
3. Color/Body Style

***Numbers assigned in order***
***Add Miami 9thGen Crew # to signature***

Please be in the area as I would like to eventually have meets setup. Once enough people have joined, we can all collectively choose a badge for the crew. Thanks for joining, Brian.

Member List:
1. dfanatic86-------------------Miami, FL.
2. 305civictyperaw------------Miami, FL.
3. art unique-------------------Sunrise, FL.
4. JDM4U-----------------------Pembroke Pines, FL.
5. SoFlaFB6--------------------
Tamarac/Coral Springs,FL.

Color Breakdown:

ASM---------
CBP----------
DBP----------1
PMM---------
RR-----------
SOP----------
TW----------- 3
MSM--------- 1
OFP----------

Coupe/ Sedan Stats:

Coupe --------
Sedan -------- 5

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Heading out to Homestead/Miami Speedway March 3rd for Fast Lane Friday. Let me know if any of you can make it. Maybe we can do a meet and greet before going to the track. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be going as a spectator as my car is not ready for that type of driving.

$20 to run
$10 to watch
6pm-Midnight

Homestead-Miami Speedway
One Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd
Homestead, FL 33035

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Started messing around with Adobe Illustrator in hopes of coming up with a sticker. Everyone is welcome to submit their own designs! Ill post mine up when I feel like it's ready.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's Thursday night at 9pm at the Publix on Miramar Pkwy near i75.
Haven't been to meets in years. Can you describe how a typical night goes? I'd be interested in joining tonight as long as it's structured and civil. Not that I have a curfew or anything, but how long does everyone stay out?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Haven't been to meets in years. Can you describe how a typical night goes? I'd be interested in joining tonight as long as it's structured and civil. Not that I have a curfew or anything, but how long does everyone stay out?
Meet is pretty chill. We just park at the parking lot and talk. Discuss mods, plans, runs, etc. We usually meet up around 9pm and majority of the time we stay til midnight sometimes later. The address is 14375 Miramar Pkwy. Miramar, FL. 33027.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Meet is pretty chill. We just park at the parking lot and talk. Discuss mods, plans, runs, etc. We usually meet up around 9pm and majority of the time we stay til midnight sometimes later. The address is 14375 Miramar Pkwy. Miramar, FL. 33027.
I've wanted to come by ever since I moved down here. If it would stop raining in my area and I can wash my car before night fall, I'll head out. BTW Dfanatic check my avatar. Something I made myself for a t shirt at work which never got approved by HR, so it's yours if you want for the group.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thanks man, sounds like I would enjoy it. I won't be able to go tonight, but next Thursday I'm down for sure!

I've wanted to come by ever since I moved down here. If it would stop raining in my area and I can wash my car before night fall, I'll head out. BTW Dfanatic check my avatar. Something I made myself for a t shirt at work which never got approved by HR, so it's yours if you want for the group.
Can you send me a larger photo?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts