9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2012 civic si with 50,000miles. It had full bolt-ons and dyno tuned but due to emissions I was forced to take tune off.
3” Full Race Exhaust
3” KTuned Down-pipe
KTuned 73mm throttle Body
Skunk2 Cai
Rbc intake manifold/ inlet port matched
KTuned fuel rail w/ pressure gauge
Braided fuel line
RDX 410cc injectors / plug n play wires
KTuned 4bar map sensor
Stage 3 clutch 6 puck w/ aluminum flywheel
Deatschwerk 65c 265LPH fuel pump

Check engine light was on telling me to check emissions so I converted the car back to stock while keeping down pipe and 3” exhaust with stock axle back. Car is now having a misfire, check engine engines to flash not sure what’s going on. I thought it was spark plugs and put new ones on but it continues to do the same thing. Current codes are: p1684, p0301, p0302, p0303, p0304, p0300. Can anyone help me figure this out.

·
Registered
731 Posts
What brand clutch and flywheel? I'm guessing it's a lightweight flywheel? If so, you've really put yourself in a bind.

This has been covered here before. I'd recommend reading this thread as an example. Anything requiring the disabling of misfire detection will not pass any legally done emissions checks.

As for the rest, you shouldn't be trying to run that downpipe on a factory map and the p1684 code suggests you need to check your TB connection.

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,121 Posts
Check your coils. Two of mine needed replacing at 65k miles.

·
Registered
466 Posts
What brand clutch and flywheel? I'm guessing it's a lightweight flywheel? If so, you've really put yourself in a bind.

This has been covered here before. I'd recommend reading this thread as an example. Anything requiring the disabling of misfire detection will not pass any legally done emissions checks.

As for the rest, you shouldn't be trying to run that downpipe on a factory map and the p1684 code suggests you need to check your TB connection.
This

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro while on the toilet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts