9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let’s talk about oil temps and how much cooler are we going to run with the 19 row mishimoto oil cooler!!! WAIT WHAT WE CANT INSTALL A OIL COOLER ON THE 9th gen!!! Not a plug an play but I’m making it fit and installing it this weekend follow my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! Lots of good content coming soon (I’m not saying I’m the first one to install one by any means I JUST HAVENT SEEN A DIY ON IT THATS ALL)!!!! Please let me know how y’all feel let’s get this post + comments!!!!
YouTube.com/user/Mr561boost
Follow subscribe like comment all the good shi***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait to see the video on this, something I've been considering. How much does the kit cost?
I paid 475 for the 19roll one is their bigger one, but figured go big or go home right!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
What is your setup? Is this a track only car?

I would be sure to use a thermostatic sandwich plate to make sire you aren't over cooling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I would be sure to use a thermostatic sandwich plate to make sire you aren't over cooling.

Not a track only car, I’m using a temp gauge to do the actual reading right out of the sand. Plate but with a high boosted car def not under cooling in south Florida. Lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Too much to list bro honestly!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Custom kit and I’m 407 8# going back soon getting it ready for real power!

how much tq you pushing? Transmission holding up ok (I'm assuming stock tranny)? Currently I'm supercharged with 352whp/290wtq. Getting a custom intake built and installed next week and exhaust and getting it retuned. I was thinking about putting on a bigger crank pulley to get my boost levels up to 15-16psi, but afraid the transmission won't hold up. Looking in getting a rebuilt transmission installed this spring/summer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I have a built tranny Gearx 1-4 I’m opening it this weekend one of the bearing inside it went bad so I’m gonna do 5-6 and see if I have to refresh any other gears, carbon synchros and all.

·
Registered
475 Posts
561boost, is that a head swap or the new kmod sidewinder 9th gen setup?
Found out from YouTube Kmods doing this, was looking at his built blocks, but Google reviews has me turned away.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts