9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Today i had the sudden erge to sell my car for a car i was wanting before the SI, a 15 accord 6-6. We had a customer trade it in at the dealership. The car is gray with black leather and is fully loaded. It also has the oem hfp lip kit, a cbe looks like borla, tein street advance coils and ss brake lines. They gave hime $12.5k for the car with only 34k on it. If i can get a good deal on it i may end up actually selling my SI even though i do love it to death. What do you guys think?

20190504_171625_HDR.jpg
20190504_171654_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hmmm I gotta say thats a beautiful car with black leather (black interior is a must for me, dont care exterior color lol). But for me when I buy a car it has be stock, why? Because I'm afraid that mods = abused, yes I know not all but I dont want to be the guinea pig. Yes, its a low mileage car 34k but do you know what the previous owner did during those ownership? Also, second thing that I look for in buying a used car is maintenance paperwork and history/carfax. If I was you I would do more searching and find the right one

·
Registered
846 Posts
It really depends on the type of driving you're doing. If you're mainly commuting I would do it, its quite a bit more power over the Si and a lot more comfort. If you ever do any mountain road runs or autox though that accord would feel pretty sloppy.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carfax is clean and only serviced at honda. Tires are brand new michelins. When the techs get it in the shop to inspect it will see how it looks and if theres anything wrong. The car really is clean inside and out. Guy traded it for a a 2019 rc350 f sport

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I say keep what you have. Simply because you're closer to paying it off than you would be trading it in and starting all over on a loan for a different vehicle.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hmmm wouldn't be a bad move. The v6's were pretty well equipped. The gas mileage will definitely not be the same as the Si, but I believe they take regular (could be wrong...so double check!). There's no LSD, but then again I don't think that's a huge dealbreaker.

·
Banned
58 Posts
If you're going to get the 2015, do a CarFax, have a mechanic check it out very well, then sell the Si outright. They'll never give you a good trade.

That isn't very many miles for a 2015...barely broken in. I would advise keeping the car street legal though. There are a lot of people making Honda mods that break federal emissions laws with vendors preying on kids and adults for that matter that no ethics. Beware of people that have no ethics in car laws and other things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts