9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking to find some civic owners that are trying to go to some meets in spring/summer time. Hoping to get a nice group of people to start hanging out with. Message me if interested. Going to start recording the meets and making videos of them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heya Fellas, I live up in Fargo, ND . know anything about any meetups in Minneapolis or the surrounding area? I'm new to this forum, didn't know anything about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looking to find some civic owners that are trying to go to some meets in spring/summer time. Hoping to get a nice group of people to start hanging out with. Message me if interested. Going to start recording the meets and making videos of them.
Heya!! I hope your still around here on the forum, I have a 2012 Civic SI up here in Fargo, ND, Still decent low miles on it at 62k. I plan on modding it up some before summer but would really like to hang with more Civic owners and go to meets. Know any around here or any sites for our area?

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can follow me on Instagram at @northernfg4 .
You can also add MNAH (Minnesota Honda Acura) on facebook. They hold one or two events a year and I’ll go to each one.
Also the Minnesota Car Enthusiast Club has a website and hold ~4 large big events over the summer.
There is Cars & Coffee every first Saturday of the month at Canterbury Park. The largest shows being June and July. I usually go to June - Aug.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can follow me on Instagram at @northernfg4 . You can also add MNAH (Minnesota Honda Acura) on facebook. They hold one or two events a year and I’ll go to each one. Also the Minnesota Car Enthusiast Club has a website and hold ~4 large big events over the summer. There is Cars & Coffee every first Saturday of the month at Canterbury Park. The largest shows being June and July. I usually go to June - Aug

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi there! Thanks for the info about the sites. Ill go check em out now! Sadly I don't have or follow Instagram, but I appreciate that. Hope to see ya out there!!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts