9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ryan. I am the owner and producer of all the shift knobs. I will also be the one responding to any PM's, Emails, Phone calls or in the threads on here.

My website is: http://moddiction.com/

Become a fan of Moddiction on Facebook to get updates on new product, discount codes, info on upcoming sales and more.

Moddiction | Facebook

For 9thgencivic forum members, take 10% 0ff any regular priced shift knob order from moddiction.com

To get the savings simply input coupon code: Civic when checking out.

I offer a few different types and finishes for the shift knobs.

View all shift knobs here.

http://moddiction.com/moddiction_products/p-10994.aspx?pid=10994&cid=10993

Anvil shift knob click HERE

Anvil 2 shift knob click HERE

Anvil Mini shift knob click HERE

Anvil Texture Black click HERE

Anvil Titanium shift knob click HERE

3" Shifter extender click HERE

6 speed engraved Anvil shift knob click HERE

Here are a few installed pictures.

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
I appreciate the quality products Ryan, welcome btw! Got me an Anvil SS a few months back and love it. :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Can you post pics of the different titanium finishes. Several are listed on your site, I want less blue and purple, and more dark bronze orange, black etc. Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just ordered a brushed titanium anvil 2. Cant wait
Thank you for your order! We shipped it out today. Unfortunately I don't have that shift knob in a dark bronze color. I shipped out the regular brushed finish titanium to you.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Got it today. Finished very well, thank you. Now you just gotta get some badass durable coatings and youd put twm out in the cold.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've got the anodized black engraved one that was limited. I haven't checked but idk if it's still on the website. I love this shift knob. Excellent quality just really cold here in the indiana weather.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I just ordered a knob. Hopefully it gets here fast, I always pay extra because I'm not very patient lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 47 Posts