9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a dedictaed subsection where members can post thier concerns about how to deal with detailing issues etc.

I've been detailing for 30 + years and have a lot to share if there was a place to share it ..

Here is a pix of my rides;

Daily driver ( winter beater )

Toy that I show some

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow that TL is amazing! yea i really do agree with you, theres alot to be learned and from people with experience like you would be a privilege to have on this forum!

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can make white shine too

Little bit of my work

And no I'm not selling my services ... got too many customers already..

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Nice work there Jesstzn!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fantastic examples of your work! Hopefully a detailing section gets opened up so you can share some tips, I would love to be able to feed my obsessive compulsive tendencies when it comes to my car! Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thing is ...I have suggested a detail forum to a couple of whatI thought were mods and not even a reply .. maybe someone else knows a better way.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Thing is ...I have suggested a detail forum to a couple of whatI thought were mods and not even a reply .. maybe someone else knows a better way.
LoL...you know I replied...but the thing is most of the other mods and Admin are not on here every day so you'll have to be patient. I'll let them know of your request again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts