9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i traded in my grand am this past tuseday for my nice shiny new lx coupe with 37 miles on it and im surprised coming to a civic how few mods there are. is it just me that i cant figure out google or are there really that few mods readily available for this car?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks :) and looks mainly, small engine mods probably just a cai so it wont sound stock and wont void my bumper to bumper or powertrain. dont wanna rice it but dont wanna look stock.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
If I were you I'd start with a new set of wheels. If thats a little out of your price range at the moment, get some HIDS, LED interior bulbs, yellow highs/DRLs maybe, uhmmm tinted taillights, vinyl roof overlay, carbon fiber hood/trunk, lowering springs, coils....ok I'm kinda trailing off now...hahah

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
There's quite a few mods out, just not a huge selection on each one. Right now you basically have about 2 or 3 options with each part but its not like the b series motors where you have like 2000 different intake options. The car hasn't been out that long yet, so either wait for more options to come out or make due with what we have right now.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
And be glad you didn't buy your civic a year ago because at that point we really didn't have any mods available

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love the roof overlay, i wanna do red dome leds, yellow fogs but im not fimillar with yellow highs. cant tint my tails cuz the staties are cracking down on us here

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts