9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I was curious on opinions of what is the best mod to do next. Coil overs or acuity short shifter?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just trying to figure out would be the most fun. The shifter seems like I would get the most fun out of it. But coil over the car would handle so much better and be slightly more aero, also the TEIN coils are probably less weight than stock suspension

·
Registered
910 Posts
Coils. The stock shifter setup is an amazing shifter. The stock suspension tuning isn't anything close to amazing. You'd get a much bigger improvement from a set of coils. That is- provided you do any kind of aggressive driving.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll offer another idea: rear sway bar. Cheaper than coilovers, huge difference in driving dynamics. Way more comfortable to push through the curves than the smaller diameter rear sway bar that comes stock.

I have the adjustable 24mm from Progress.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,404 Posts
I'll offer another idea: rear sway bar. Cheaper than coilovers, huge difference in driving dynamics. Way more comfortable to push through the curves than the smaller diameter rear sway bar that comes stock.

I have the adjustable 24mm from Progress.
Sway bar is definitely the best bang for the buck performance upgrade for our Civics as long as you can don't mind that wheel gap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts