9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Modulo Grille Question

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  fkx 
#1 ·
I've searched high and low for a genuine Modulo front sport grille, the one that isn't chrome. Haven't had any luck. Anyone else find anything? If not, I might just end up getting the chrome replicas. My plan for the grille is to plastidip the chrome and then color match it to my car. Has anyone done this? Not just the grille, but for anything. I know that the paint will cause the plastidip to become much harder to remove. If I could find a non chrome grille, I could skip all of this and just get it painted.

#8 ·
Im very proud of my Honda cars that I've owned, shoot even both my bikes were also Hondas, but a badge less car just looks a lot cleaner IMO.

I want to de-badge mine, but want to find out 1st if the rear emblem is just glued on or if it has that two holes.

#12 ·
this is an update for all genuine 9th gen civic honda accessories (honda access)

if your looking for genuine modulo grill, everything is discontinued in 2020, 2yrs earlier than normal discontinuation of honda access parts, however, there are still some inventories available for purchase, just honda asia stop producing it since the start of covid...

if you need any genuine oem accessories, let me know, we can get them for you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.