9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw them for sedans.. 159.99 unpainted free shipping.. Cant seem to put a link with my phone but it'll come up if you search it on eBay.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same seller has the front lip bro!! And rear lip too at a waaaaaay better price.. Check me out

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check them out**

·
Registered
134 Posts
i photoshopped the bumper to get an idea on how it would look painted rally red. Still debating but it's not looking that bad for $150 dollars.

·
Registered
31 Posts
^^^^^ nice, I'm debating if I should get this or wait to see if honda finally decides to come up with some HFP for the sedan.

also could you post better pics of your car, thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well currently right now I'm at the body shop getting final touch up to my car but here's one I took last night at work. Ill get more professional pics up once my buddy decided to do a photoshoot for us. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1362599330.049883.jpg

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1362599473.405224.jpg

Don't mind my license plate D:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
329 Posts
Damn that looks awesome bro! Id love to get these for mine i just feel like PMM will be a tough color to match and paint will be pricey. How was the fit? Did they need a lot of body work?

·
Registered
80 Posts
The fit was tight but it's a good fit. Body shop said it wasn't anything too bad. Heat gun fixes all problems lol. Price for me was free since he had to replace my passenger door and repaint them he decided to do my lip and sides in the process.

But before that I received a quote from a different shop for like 300-400$ without installation/labor fee.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts