9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I got that same mugen shiftknob but 5 speed...hahaha...I need to sell it to get the 6 speed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I got that same mugen shiftknob but 5 speed...hahaha...I need to sell it to get the 6 speed.
Yeah I got it as a gift. I wanted that instead of a dz roses for V-Day. Nice buddy.
welcome!
nice shifter there :)
Thanks! Everyone loves it. They say it feels nice. :) (I only let certain guys at meets drive my car).

·
Registered
568 Posts
Red roses look better when they're dead & black.

No matter what you do it's just another car.

·
Registered
794 Posts
He only mainly does this to you haha, so I would believe it's because of you being the "only" girl so far that comes on here lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
Are you a socially awkward? What is wrong with you?
I pose the same two questions to you.
He only mainly does this to you haha, so I would believe it's because of you being the "only" girl so far that comes on here lol
I'm sure there are other girls on this site & I'm not talking just by birth.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

Hmm...I think I have a feeling of who you are...lol...If you are who i think who you are, I'm planning to sell the Ep3 and part out...if your not the person who i know then it's kool.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hmm...I think I have a feeling of who you are...lol...If you are who i think who you are, I'm planning to sell the Ep3 and part out...if your not the person who i know then it's kool.
Nooo, don't sell the EP3 because you'll regret it. I miss mine like no tomorrow.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
:1:
welcome to the site! although you've already been here for a while lol
Danke. :)

I just don't understand why you try to piss me off or annoy me. I don't even know you. Or do I?
hahaha. danggg Matt she's hatin'...
LoL. No hate. Just annoyed.
FAIL.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts